Our free ten minute Accessible Customer Experience workshop at your location includes:
- an information package with resources and practical tips to help you make you business more inclusive and accessible
- an accessibility review of your web site and an easy to understand report to share with your web developer
- promotion of your business on our social media channels for your participation and interest in inclusion
- opportunity to have an additional walk through your business with one of our experts to get specific tips and advice
- Accessible features of your business listed in the AXS Map application
Take website accessibility seriously. If you are not sure your website passes at least the minimum standards of accessibility required by the AODA, experts from the Inclusive Design Research Centre will run this clinic to help you check on the condition of your website. We can examine your website to:
- Check for any accessibility problems.
- Test your site with assistive technology.
- Prescribe a remedy for existing accessibility issues.
- Consult on next steps for achieving full accessibility compliance.
We offer a 40 minute seminar on Accessible Customer Experiences for your group, organization or BIA. Our seminar includes:
- an information package with resources and practical tips to help you make you business more inclusive and accessible for each of your participants
- promotion of your group on our social media channels for your participation and interest in inclusion
- practical information to participants on how to use inclusion to increase their customer base